My Project : Fashion Photography

12:10:00 PM

I love photography thing... capturing many beautiful things and moments. It has became my favourite hobby since last two years, when I bought my first prosumer camera. Luckily, my very very very best friend a.k.a my boyfriend also has the same hobby. Several months ago I was asked by my best matey to help her taking picture of her stuffs. She was going to open an online boutique at that time. So I and my boyfriend had our first project for fashion photography hihihi....


Anyway, this photosession ran prettywell from morning til evening huaw... tired? of course.. but i was really really happy capturing beautiful poses.
Here are some of the result :













Courtesy of PurpleSignature FashionCorner


what do you think???
If you are interested buying their clothes, just follow them via facebook : PurpleSignature FashionCorner

Ciao!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe