I am Featured in Indonesian Beauty Blogger of The Month

9:58:00 AM

Hi everyone!

How's your day? fabs isn't it? 
I was busy with my work lately and of course busy taking care of my baby... hahaha... 
Well if you are IBB (Indonesian Beauty Blogger) perhaps you already notice that I am chosen by IBB as IBB Blogger of The Month for May hehehe....
Thanks a bunch for IBB staffs and of course Hanna Anindita who interviewed me and wrote it nicely in IBB website. I'm so flattered and honored can join IBB and become one of their Blogger of the Month. I promise I will try to be a better beauty blogger...

Check my interview here on IBB website



cheers




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe