Nail Polish - BEAUTISTYLE

7:55:00 PM



Hi.. new post :)

Now I’m gonna write about nail polish BEAUTISTYLE. I have 5 different color from this brand : No. 91 , No. 173, No.182, No. 42 (white), No.29 (glitter). I found them at Centro Dept. Store.

They have wide range color actually. Varnish goes easily and the color already comes out in the first coat. The price is not too expensive. But it takes long time to dry, plus I don't know its manufacturer... hmmm is it from local or china? But heard that some people say that this brand is from Germany. Hmm.. dunno...But I don't like it much (sorry...)

Never mind...Following are the pictures :
No. 91

No. 173


No. 182

cheers...

xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like the nude shade! I have a couple of beautistyle polishes but you're right they take a while to dry. I always mess up my manicure working with them, lol. Thank you for the polish swatches, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dina and Fifi yes gals... I have to admit it that I like the nude shade too :)...
    correct, fifi, I always do have the same problem with you hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sassy colors! I personally love the last one, No. 182. =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Nikki! welcome to my blog!
    yes...me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe