NOTD with KONAD =^_^=

10:41:00 PM


Hi again!! this is just a quick post :D want to post about my NOTD with KONAD stamp :)
Bought this KONAD from a nail art counter at Kelapa Gading Mall. A little bit difficult in the first attempt, you can see that the pattern are not stamped nicely on my nails :D


THese are the stamp and scraper and also the plate (m36). Will post the way of using it next time (too sleepy now)
Nail polish I used (from your side left to right)
1. The Face Shop 26 Deep Blue Pearl
2. The Face Shop Base coat
3. The Face shop Top coat
4. Konad nail polish


huaaahmmm... so sleepy.. c u again gals :)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. so pretty! i need to get myself one of those konad stamps haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Konad is available in Jakarta! I should check it out the next time I visit there :D
    Pretty NOTD btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ jen : haha... tx jen.. yup you should give it a try!

    @ carmen : thanks dear...

    @Dina : yes din, available in Jakarta, accidentally found it at Kelapa Gading Mall...I don't know where to find it again except this mall. thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear PinkORchids... awww thanks.. but i'm still not good at it...think should practice more hehe....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mani! You did a great job with stamping! Konading just takes some getting used to, you'll get the hang of it in no time with practice=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your nails!

    xoxo
    http://lovesljd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi 'chelle...
    Thankssss..... haha... yes right.. will practice more so I can get used to...

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe