Another Photo Collection : Flower Blooming ^_^

9:21:00 PM

I love seeing flowers with beautiful color…

“Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844″

Following are some flower pictures that I took with my lovely prosumer camera (Fujifilm s5700)… First picture above and 2nd picture below are Lotus flower.. I took these pictures at my boyfriend’s yard in a beautiful sunny day…

Whilst I found this rose was blooming at my house's yard.



“Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858″


Belows are pictures of Epiphyllum Anguliger or we call “Bunga Wijaya Kusuma” in Bahasa. Epiphyllum anguliger is a cactus species native to Mexico.
Kingdom: Plantae
Division: Magnoliophyta
Class: Magnoliopsida
Order: Caryophyllales
Family: Cactaceae
Subfamily: Cactoideae
Tribe: Hylocereeae
Genus: Epiphyllum
Species: E. anguliger

My mom had this flower at 2008. Lucky me, I could take some pictures of it. This flower is very unique I think. Only blooms at late night, whilst closes at the morning. My mom said that this flower will bring its owner luck if its owner see this flower blooms. Really? But I was lucky ‘coz I could see it..


“I will be the gladdest thing under the sun!I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.~Edna St. Vincent Millay, “Afternoon on a Hill”

When I had a holiday trip to Bali last year, I found a waterlily flower at Sanur Beach. And I did not forget to take the pictures…



“Every flower is a soul blossoming in Nature. – Gerard De Nerval”
Picture below is flower in Batur Lake , Bali. This is Canna Flower, thanks Mom for the name.
Cannas are tropical and subtropical flowering plants with large, banana like leaves. They can be grown as annuals in cooler regions, where they add an instant touch of the tropics to gardens. Much hybridizing has been done to create more attractive flowers. Somewhat tubular and lily like, Canna flowers come in shades and combinations of yellow, orange, red and pink and are borne on tall stalks coming out of the foliage. Because most Cannas sold today are the result of many crosses, Cannas are rarely classified.




Hmmm latest flower pictures below are xxx flower… HAHA my bad I don’t know the name. Does anyone know its name?


“If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Terri Guillemets”

pssst... following are pictures of flower bouquet from my hun :D I love it I love it I love it!!!







xoxo :)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. these are so pretty. i especially love the first photo. thank you for sharing!

    i follow your blog now; feel free to check out my site and follow me too.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI cheryl....
    Thanks for your comment and for following :) Im following yours too now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi muimiu..

    First time visit here, love ur blog!
    May i link and follow yours?

    Cheers,
    Elrica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elrica...

    thanks for your comment :) sure...will link and follow you back dear :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a good job :D I love photography too.. and still learning hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe thanks gaby :) still learning too...

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe