Another FOTD

9:08:00 PM


HUai....It has been long time since my last post. Sorry...just had a trip around Hongkong, Shenzhen and Macau :D... (will post about my trip later :D )
Well... for the first post after holiday season, I will share about my another soft FOTD :) (sorry if it's still a lil bit messy... hehehe )



Face :
  • PAC C03- Martha Tilaar all day coverage liquid foundation

  • NYX concealer stick - beige - to help me covering the darkspot

  • Diorskin Forever Compact with 25 spf - PA++ 020 Light Beige

Cheeks :

  • NYX Mosaic Powder MPB 10 LOVE

Eyes :

  • Exoticon softlens ICE no. 7 Chocolate
  • Maybelline Eyestudio MX2 Bird of Paradise as my eyeshadow
  • Etude Oh- m'Eye Line for the eyeliner
  • L'oreal Volume Extreme Mascara
  • Revlon eyebrow pencil - dark brown
  • NYX 910 Satin Blue - Eye/Eyebrow pencil
  • NYX 921 Baby Blue - Eye/Eyebrow pencil

Lips :

  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme 905 Pink Bloom
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Luminous Pink (631) - I love the soft pink ....
  • Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze 525 Continous Pink

XOXO

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thanks muimiu, i have followed ur blog..and gonna put in my link ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for following me! i'm following you now. BTW, are those natural lashes?? it's soooooo long and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ms. Kimchi... aw... thanks for following me :) hehe yup those are my natural lashes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for followingggg =)))
    Cute blog!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks for the follow, I love your blog too so I'm going to follow as well =)
    How do you like the Dior powder compact? I've always wondered about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehh..?? O__o Did my comment not go through? I hope I didn't comment on someone else's blog by accident ><
    I was said thanks for following me and how I love your content so I'm following too ^^
    I was wondering about about the Dior compact and how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MissPukku : tx beib...

    @ Natalie : dont worry, your comments have already been shown now... :) I have to approve your comments first to be appeared. Well, I just tried the Dior around two times. But how I can tell you that this compact is very good, gives natural glowing shade to my face. I went to a party with this Dior compact, and this thing works wonderfully, my face was still glowing after party, and it didn;t look cakey at all... Even my boyfriend told me this compact is very good...He said that my skin becomes flawless and smooth...I love it very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe