Mini Haul Swatch

8:35:00 PM

Hi, it's me again mui...today I wanna post about my mini haul swatch :) ... Got 3 nail polishes from The Faceshop and 1 from The Skinfood. Bought The Faceshop around IDR 32,000 (or around USD 3.5) each, and around IDR 62,000 (or around USD 6.9) for The Skinfood. Let's see what I've got here hmmm :

From Left to right :
1.The Faceshop PP403
2. again PP403 ?? hmm wondering both of them have the same number...
3. The Faceshop BL601
4. The Skinfood Jojoba Pure Nail 26VV1

Following are the swatches





I love the first purple one...
What do you think gals??


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on my post hun..

    I love all your nail polishes swatch..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pink buble : nice choice!!!that color is cute... that's suit with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @angie : no prob hun :) thanks for commenting too :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe