Holiday Trip : Hongkong - Shenzhen - Macau , Day 2

11:49:00 AM

Hi readers :) ... welcome back to my blog...will continue to write about my trip.. still at Hong Kong, for the 2nd day.

okay..let's start...
This 2nd day, was started with breakfast at the hotel at Cafe Circles 9th floor tower II , too bad, i forgot to shoot the breakfast menu...
had breakfast, without make up :D, though sleepy, I was really excited to start that day actually, coz we had one day free. So we were going to explore Central!
After we had breakfast, we walk to Tsuen Wan West MTR station near our hotel. And what I found, a fitness area for old people just nearby. hehe.. did not forget to take a picture here....hmm was thinking that their government really concern with their people health...even for the old people...
hap hap hap.. 1 .. 2 .. 3...I'm still young...!! so I should keep my body healthy :D

walked again,now already in front of Tsuen Wan West MTR Station.. took a pic first :)
So these are pics of the station :




Bought one day ticket pass for HK$ 55 for adult. It's valid for one month of purchase for any 1 day of unlimited train and Light Rail travel (except Airport express, East Rail Line First Class, Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations).






So, where were we going?? Central!! from Tsuen Wan West, we had to go to Mei Foo station first, then change train to Central. Still, our goal was to find applestore, to buy Iphone 4G ^_^
This is inside the MTR :

Yay.. arrived at Central station!! Central view here, taken from Chater House :
haha... heaven for those who love shopping!!!

walked around and found 1,2, 3 applestore.. but uh oh.. no stock... T_T hiks...then we decided to had lunch at Delifrance at Vicwood Plaza, 199, Des Voeux Road, Central. Got pasta here...finally, no Chinese food. And guess what, coz I paid with my HSBC visa card, they gave me scratch to win card :D, look what I've got, HK$50 off for the next purchase :D.. okay...thanks by the way..


Sorry for the ugly smile haha...my mouth was still full of food :D
After lunch, we explored this Vicwood Plaza, and hey... Fiorucci store is here...!!! aha...found very cool boots here.. with price HK$ 1298 , hmm wondering its price here in Jakarta (the wedges price are around USD 200 here in Jakarta.. oucch).
From Vicwood, we walked to Timesquare :) still tried to find applestore :D but still failed :(
Look at my face, already look tired huh??
and this is Timesquare


Hey look at these pics, what I found at timesquare :) very cool pianos!!!

Are you agree with me?? Those pianos are really cool right?? :D
Time ran so fast, we were already hungry again... so we decided to bought Burger King, for only HK$12 for each... haha... lucky!! there's promo at that time.

After this, we went to Avenue of Stars again, to see its view at night and laser show :) ,took MTR again from Central Station, to Tsim Sha Tsui station :)
sorry, I forgot to take the pics of the laser show, but I shot it in an HD video... since the size is quite big, I'm afraid that the video can not be uploaded... Let me share you the night view at Avenue of Stars, enjoy :

Above picture was taken by my hun.. :)

haha.. look at us... is it romantic?? hihihiiii....

Next stop : back to our hotel...this was the last night spent at L'Nina Hotel. Before went in to the hotel, I took picture first in front of the hotel a.k.a in front of Citywalk :)

And let me share you the view from our hotel room :)
Wonderful isnt it?

See you again at 3rd day :)....

Will be continued...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I admire your blog.It would be nice to have friends.You have a beautiful style.You look model!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi katariina :) tx...yes... let's be friend :)... hahah... think im to small to be a model HAHAHAH :D

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe