My Latest Make Up : I heart for the soft one :D

8:34:00 PM

Hi Hi!...


Time to post again. Was sick during last week, made me lazy to post anything in my lovely blog.

Well, right now I want to share about my latest FOTD (sorry i'm not the expert one). I do not like to have heavy make up actually, prefer the soft one. ( haha.. coz my face skin is utterly sensitive, I rarely wear make up to office :D).










Face :


  • BB cream as my base foundie (coz I heard that this stuff is gentle for my sensitive and oily skin ) - Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream with SPF 20 PA+. Hmm it blends nicely on my face , just even out my skin tone with sheer coverage. I like it !! Don't feel this cream heavy on my skin :)

  • Revlon Colorstay 200 Natural Beige (Combination/oily skin) to help me covering the darkspot (yup I have many darkspots aarrrrggggh...)

  • Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder # 23 Natural Beige - love the natural shade, love the smell, and love its pretty packaging.

Cheeks :

  • NYX Mosaic Powder MPB 10 LOVE - love the orange color, makes my face look fresh


Eyes :


  • Maybelline Eyestudio PP-1 Winter Iris as my eyeshadow

  • Etude Oh- m'Eye Line for the eyeliner

  • Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
  • Revlon eyebrow pencil - dark brown

Lips :

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Luminous Pink (631) - I love the soft pink ....



hehe...c u :)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. your eyelashes looks really long!
    you're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah, fortunately very long :D ...thanks dear jen :) you're fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I agree, I tend to prefer soft looks more than dark and heavy eye makeup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rinny, thanks... yup.. will look younger and fresher i think without heavy make up HAHAHA...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay good to know that youre in the same shade as me (220 natural beige) this look is simple yet pretty! good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ms. kimchi :) thanks... wow good to know too that we have the same shade ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe