Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain

5:59:00 AM

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog!
yay! finally has the chance to blog again and today's post is about the newest product from YSL which is launched for Fall edition and this is YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain. 

Thanks to YSL Indonesia for sending me the products.


Do you know what makes me so happy? I got my lipstick personalised, yes, they put my name engraved on it.


Let's check the product , shall we?

Packaging
YSL always bring luxe to their packaging. Usually they use gold to give more luxe feeling on the packaging. But this time, they bring luxury with black packaging with the gold logo and you can engrave your name on it. How cool is that! Like the previous packaging (Glossy stain), they still give you a transparent side to help you to see the real color and the product itself.


Applicator
The pointed diamond-shaped applicator really helps me to apply the product with the precision and it allows the color glides evenly and smoothly.

Texture 
The texture is creamy and glossy. It gives high-impact vinyl shine and it's not sticky which I really love. It glides smoothly and really comfortable to wear.  And it's water-based!

What's inside :
AQUA / WATER ● OCTYLDODECANOL ● TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE ● ETHYLCELLULOSE ● SYNTHETIC WAX ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● ALCOHOL ● POLYBUTENE ● GLYCERYL STEARATE ● BEHENYL ALCOHOL ● STEARETH-20 ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE ● GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE ● DISODIUM ETHYLENE DICOCAMIDE PEG-15 DISULFATE ● HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● STEARYL ALCOHOL ● MYRISTYL ALCOHOL ● MAGNESIUM SILICATE ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● SODIUM SACCHARIN ● ALUMINA ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● SILICA ● TIN OXIDE ● ANISE ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I got 2 shades from 12 shades available. They are 401 Rouge Vinyle and 407 Carmin Session.


Swatch :

The stain left after removed with tissue and water.


I love the thing that this lip stain gives all day comfort on my lips. It doesn't make my lips crack all day long. And it will leave you beautiful color stain after 2 hours (on me - with drinking and eating) which will stay almost 8 hours after that. Oh and it smells sweet like candy.


Shade 401 Rouge Vinyle on my lips :
Gosh! the shine <3 p="">

It will give you a very beautiful rosy stain after that!


Shade 407 Carmin Session on my lips :

It will give you a very natural look on your lips after that.


I always wear 407 almost everyday because it really fits my daily look.

YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain is now available in all YSL counter in Indonesia with price around Rp. 450.000.

So share with me if you already try it!

Lots of Love,



 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lucu banget di engraved gitu! Bikin mupeng kak hihi

    http://jtanstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya... biar lebih eksklusif hihihi.. biar ga ilang LOL...

      Delete
  2. uwahh jadi pengen coba! Ga akan deg"an bibir ga berwarna setelah makan atau though out the day yah! hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cobain tin.. hehehehe... cucok kalo punya bibir sensi dan sukanya lip stain gitu... ga bikin crack...

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe