Hanging out with my besty, Grace...

10:46:00 AM

Hi, hi!

Just get time to post again. Introducing my besty GRACE or Giez (that's what I call her hehe), she has became my best matey for almost 15 years. She's charming, smart and the best thing is she will listen to all my problems (HAHA).
Have we ever got into fight? Yup, of course, but not physical fight.
What do we have in common ? love shopping, like reading comics and novels, and you now what, we used to create our own novel and comic :D...
Last week, we had chance to hang out after office hour. We chose Plaza Semanggi as the place to meet. What did we do?? HAHA window-shopped, but finally ended up with buying some stuffs (NYX Mosaic Powder MPB 10, Revlon Creme de la Chrome 380 Razzle Dazzle and Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Luminous Pink 631), and ate froyo (frozen yoghurt) at J.CO.



from your side : Left = Grace, Right= me



We have plan to go holiday together to Universal Studio, S'pore in the end of September, with some friends, but unfortunately, I can't make it because I'll have something to do at church at that time.
I've already bought the promo ticket from AirAsia, but too bad, coz this is a promo ticket, name change is not permitted (hiks). I have to let my ticket fly away T_T...

Ciao...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are so pretty! You guys look like you had fun that day. And great blog! I just subscribed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rinny, thanks for following :) ah you're pretty too!! yes we did have fun that day... when you go somewhere with your best matey, it would be much pretty fun...

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe