Product Review : NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer

2:04:00 PM

Hellow hellow...!

I'm back again, mumpung Baby E lagi bobok *fiuh*.
Well today's post is about NYX INCREDIBLE WATERPROOF CONCEALER stick that has become my fav for daily use for months. It's actually new form of NYX concealer stick with new packaging and formula from the previous NYX AS IF Concealer stick. 
The tube is still the same with the previous one, slim, but they change the color from black to light blue.

I used to wear the NYX AS IF concealer stick in BEIGE (see my jadoel FOTD post using the concealer here), and back to use it with the new packaging still in BEIGE hehe... The shade suits my face skin tone with its medium coverage.



blended well on my hand

 See below picture, I tried to cover some of light dark spot on my bare face with this product. You will get better result if you apply foundation or bb cream on your face together with this product.


I love the slim form that NYX bring with this concealer, helps me to cover my acne scar easily, easy to blend and help me much on dotting onto small blemishes, and it can also reach the corners of my eyes easily.

Now that it's said that has waterproof formula, I just notice that if I use it to office, it can stay pretty well covering my scars until evening.

I'm sorry I forget the price, but it's not pricey as long as I remember. 
And I don't mind to repurchase it again :D

Hugs and kisses



Disclaimer : I bought this product with my own money, and this review is based on my experience using it. It might work well for me but might not work well with you and vice versa.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Waaa, wanna try this one <3

    www.bukanbule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalo dipake utk under eye jadi cakey kah ce? :D
    it seems a nice product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ngga vee.. asal jangan tebel2 ajah.. heehee..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. aku beli di counternya NYX sabri...ikutan PO NYX di toko2 online gitu jg ada deh...

      Delete
  4. wow this is nice! It kinds reminds me of Etude concealer stick too! The coverage is pretty similar too~ thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi janet, thank you, wow I don't know if etude also has the concealer stick too..thanks for sharing it too...

      Delete
  5. I bought them in shades! From the lightest shades to the dark ones. I don't need them all..i bought it just because I love them.LOL.so greedy..Hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow seriously nancy? haha you can review all the shades then :D glad to hear that you love them too..

      Delete
  6. wowww sama ky etude yg stick ya kyny, cm bdany ini waterproof..
    lain kali mau cb ahh..
    thanx for the review ce ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lain kali coba yg etude aaah...yuk same2 riin

      Delete
  7. ce, kok aku make untuk under eye tapi kerutannya keliatan yah :( apa cara ngeblend nya yang salah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hedeh... humm lagi kering ga kulitnya? hm aku kalo makenya kebanyakan keliatan kerutannya.. tapi biasa pake tipis2 aja....sama ini kalo buat kulit kering ngga banget, malah makin keliatan pecah2nya....

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe