Mui's Nail : Pearly Gold

9:44:00 PM

Hi everyone? How are you? Hope you are doing fine.

This post is actually supposed to be up last week, but the internet ran very slowly and as you probably know, Jakarta and surround was hit by heavy rain and flood last week. Thanks God that my home wasn't hit but the main way/access was. The electricity power also outraged, but thanks God again, it only happened for almost 8 hours (thinking about my breastmilk stock in the freeze). 
So how about you peeps? Was there any of you hit by flood? I hope all of you are doing fine right now.

Well, I'm gonna share about my last week nails' look actually with pearl and gold colors.
I've avoided using any nail polishes during maternity for healthy reason . And finally, I can wear my nail polishes again now, yay!

So this is my nails' look :

This look is easy to create so hope you enjoy it.. :)

I used nail polishes from The Faceshop to create this soft look with The Faceshop PP402 as the pearl color, and Face It from The Faceshop GL111 for the gold color.
Uh oh.. Baby E is crying... Thanks for reading peeps :) 

See ya...

XOXO







You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe