Our Own Prewedding Clip plus Save The Date Trailer...

6:35:00 PM

Hi!
I'm enjoying my marriage life now...though it's NOT EASY at the first time ... but I (uhm not "I" I think... now is "we" ) will always try our best to make our life perfect, in our own way :). Before I'm getting busy again with this new life, I would definitely love to share our Save the Date Clip and Prewedding Clip. I really like these two clips. hehehe ... why? The "Save the Date" clip was created by me hehehehe :D, whilst the prewedding clip (opening clip in our reception party) was created by my hubby. He successfully surprised me with the clip! First time I saw it was around 3 am on my wedding day! (just before my Make Up Artist did my wedding make up!)
Check the clips here :

Save the Date Clip



Prewedding Clip :



cheers


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww I love your clips! Showing childhood pictures at the wedding reception seems like a very popular trend these days :D

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe