Another Award - Cute Blog Award

1:04:00 PM



Thanks to Yoannita again, waaaw... you pour me with awards... thank you thank you and thank you... Really really appreciate it. :) This is really cute ... like it...
I'm gonna post this award to my fellas out there... so be ready girls :)

The rules :
1. link back person who awarded you
2. answer award question
3. tell us something about yourself you have not told us in your blog
4. award as many blogs you think are worthy for this award
5. make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them

this is my turn answering all the questions :D
1. what is your go to make up product ?
loose powder, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, lipbalm
2. what was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
hummmm something cute - Korean really inspired me
3. what is your fav dessert?
Ice cream
4. favourite color ?
black, red, pink
5. What is your middle name?
dont have it
6. what was the last song you listened to?
Rihanna - We Found Love
7. cats or dogs?
Actually none of them, but if I have to choose, dogs absolutely...

Something I havent told you in this blog : hummmm I am dreaming to be an actress hahahahaah :D

now im passing this to :

Cheers...






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thanks dear for the AWARD :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats hun!!!^^
    keep it up!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I've done so many tags like this already, but I will definitely give you a shout out in my next post and link you in my blog awards page too ^^

    And I think you should definitely pursue acting if that is something you're interested in. You definitely have the looks for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, I tagged you here:
    http://missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-random-facts.html
    Please check.. Thanks ~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, girl! This is cute! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! :d gpp kan kalo aku kasih lg yg laen? :) please check http://yoannitalikes.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, just blogwalking and your blog is cute :)
    is following now, if you don't mind to check mine too ^^

    noniq.blogspot.com

    See you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe