Winner Announcement : Bigbang Make Up Challenge, is it you beib?

3:50:00 PM

Hi everyone...

How's your day? hope it's fun & beautiful always :)
Today is Oct 7, time for me to announce for my make up challenge winner of 2 Bigbang World Alive Concert Tickets on Oct 13, 2012. Are you gals excited waiting for this announcement ? heehee..
Me myself also excited posting it. 

But firstly I would like to thank all participants (bloggers and non - bloggers). You've done amazing works, done a lot of efforts, all are totally creative, all of you successfully made me and other judges confused ( I also asked my friends that are K-POP fanatics to help on reviewing your posts). Each of the participants have their own style, some chose tomboyish style, some preferred cute style or sexy style, some created video tutorial (I'm amazed), some are willing to do the hardwork for their bestfriends (how sweet you are...), the other is willing to do K-POP style on the street and somebody challenge me back to do BOA's style hmm I will consider about it (I will do it next time!).  WOW.... and WOW...I see that all of you did your very best with all of your creativity, and are really really serious joining this challenge. 

I really really appreciate all your hardwork, thank you very much. 

But I'm also curious, is my blog name too difficult to remember? Recognize that some participants mention me as Miumiu, or Miumui hehehe... #eh

Anyway, back to the topic 
Too bad, I only have 2 tickets, make us hard to decide, all the participants are very good, but they also have their (+)s and (-)s, so we should pick one as the winner... as I promise you that I will give these 2 Bigbang tickets to only one winner. So after long discussion with other judges (that the names don't want to be mentioned ), this hard decision has to be made, and hopefully, the winner will enjoy the fun watching the concert :), please watch it for me ya hehehe ...




So, I won't talk any longer coz I'm sure you are waiting and curious who the winner is.

and the tickets go to... *drumrolllllll drumrrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrum*


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Congratulation to :

VIA from "VIAVIOLETXUE"

image courtesy of viavioletxue.blogspot.com

Via is one of Bigbang fans and join the challenge with Q-Ri (from T-ara) make up style. 
Why do we choose her? 
First, surely she already fulfilled all the requirements needed, second, her make up is pretty neat and detailed, I can see it clearly (thanks for zooming in). Her style is OK, but if she curled her hair for the last style it would be better I think... Third, the way she wrote and post about the challenge is OK.

Check for her details joining the challenge HERE

Via, don't forget to post about this and post your experience and your make up or fashion style when you watch Bigbang ya! I'm curious about it...

I will send you email notification right after this post, so please check your email, and please reply it no longer than 2x24 hours otherwise we have to pick another winner.

For other participants, thanks again, please don't be upset :( you all did very good job...!

See you in another challenge...muah...


XOXO




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. via slamat yaaaa... yeayyy kita bs nntn big bang hahahahah xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaaa~ congrats!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning Via! U did AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akkhhh kurang nih kayaknya usaha ane >_< #padahal ngareppp
    Ohohohooo . . .
    Sering sering adain lagi yah kaka sistah :D !!! #wkwkwkwk napsu

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Ce, thank you all, thank you, thank you, can't say enough of thank you :D
    *HUG* <3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe