NEW ! : Urban Decay Naked Smoky

5:00:00 AM

Aloha!

Who love Naked palette raise your hand!

Welcoming the new sister Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. 
Got this at Toronto last month, fresh from the store when my parents in law were in Canada (really thanks to them).
I thought it was not available in store yet, but lucky me, it's already available at Sephora mid July  (hip hip hoorray!). 

It's love at the first sight. Seriously... I was stoked by its packaging LOL. So let me show you the story with the pictures. Actually I would love to create YOUTUBE video about it but I can not do it lately because my son will be very happy to interfere and throw away my makeup. He even does not want to have an afternoon nap lately and he would love to make me busy with all of his toys. Have a very limited time to play with makeup now and lots of time to play with his mini cars, train, airplane :D. Ok, enjoy the motherhood!

Now, let's see the baby...


PACKAGING

Bit different with the older sisters, now it comes in translucent plastic hard case with smoke illustration printed on it. Really nice design.




WHAT's INSIDE?

Yes, you still get the full-sized mirror like the older sisters have and 12 cooler-toned smoky neutral eyeshadows from light color to dark with excellent pigmentation, plus one dual-ended brush (with tapered crease brush on one end and the other one is Smoky smudger brush).

It provides you with four shimmery eyeshadows, four satin finish with no glitter eyeshadows, and four matte eyeshadows.

Oh I almost forget, they also provide 4 looks tutorial to follow in the booklet.





SWATCHES



SHIMMERY
HIGH (champagne shimmer with micro-glitter) /DIRTYSWEET (medium bronze) /RADAR (metallic taupe with micro-glitter)/ARMOR (metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle - uh oh experienced glitter fallout)


SATIN
SLANTED (light metallic gray) /DAGGER (medium charcoal with micro shimmer) /BLACKMARKET (jet black satin) /SMOLDER (deep plum taupe)

MATTE
PASSWORD (cool taupe matte) /WHISKEY (rich brown matte) /COMBUST (soft pink taupe) /THIRTEEN (light beige satin but it looks a bit matte )


If you love darker color, you will love this palette.
For me overall, I love this palette and it's pigmented color to help me to get the sexy smoky eyes. All the colors are blended nicely , except one , ARMOR that I experienced fallout with it. Can't wait to play more with all the colors.

Price : $54

See you on my next post :)

XOXO


 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cc mukti.. ini UD Naked yang keberapa? *ga update*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naked nomer2 an terakhir Naked 3 be... lalu muncul naked smoky ini

      Delete
  2. warna2nya cakep bgt ciiii..<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya shel.. jatuh cintrong jg sama warnanya...

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe