The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

9:05:00 PM

I used to wear Johnsons & Johnsons baby oil to clear my eye make up. But I thought that this stuff does not help so much with the mascara. And also leaves oil residue, which I don't like it much.

When I was browsing stuffs in The Body Shop counter at Mal Taman Anggrek , I found Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover. The SA told me that this remover is very gentle for my eyes, and she successfully made me feel tempted to give it a try. Finally I bought it with price around IDR 99,000 for 250 ml bottle.

I never use any eye make up remover before. So I just can tell you about this one :D



It's said that this product is best if you want to: Gently cleanse and dissolve your eye makeup, as well as condition your lashes, with best-selling mild lotion.

Gentle?? Yup...very good for my sensitive skin and I don't feel my skin burned.
Dissolve my eye makeup? yes... It does fine job removing my make up (and also my waterproof mascara but you have to lil bit struggle and be patient)...






And afterwards, I feel my eyes are completely clean and refreshed...

xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. cocok say... kulitku sensitif abis... ga cocok dikit langsung beruntusan ;( untungnya pake TBS ga masalah... udah coba seri vit c nya juga cocok....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mui, thanks for visiting my blog :).
    Aku jg pernah pakai makeup remover yg ini tapi sayangnya pedih di mataku jd ga gitu suka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dina...
    thanks for visiting jg..kok bisa pedih.. hmm ak belum pernah si ya kemasukan ke mata :D jadi so far masih so good...km pake apa sis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that it dissolves waterproof mascara... the best ones for removing that are the oily stuff, though, which I don't really like (either) and this is why I don't usually wear waterproof mascara. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there...thanks for following my blog :) yup.. but you have to struggle a lil bit to dissolve it...and I feel that this stuff doesn't make my skin greasy...:)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe