My Acne Remedy Series

7:32:00 AM


Hi... remember my previous post, that my face has been breaking out badly since mid of Aug. I thought that it was caused by my doc's meds... think that those products are too harsh for my face, so my face skin overreacted to that products.
I started to read some articles about how to combat acne. Some says that, the break out can be caused by the acne product itself - except the hormonal problem, food. If it too harsh, it will not help you at all, instead, it can make your face become more sensitive, very dry, getting red, and the worst thing is that your acne is getting worse. Maybe it's not the best info that i got, but I think it inspired me to find other product that much gentle to my face. Until I found some reviews about this product : SEBAMED CLEARFACE. Some says that this product is very gentle for acne prone - sensitive skin. Besides that, it has the same pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin. The slightly acidic pH value of 5.5 prevents harmful bacteria from multiplying on the skin, thus protecting us from infections. Well, it encourages me to try this product.

1. Sebamed Clearface Antibacterial Cleansing Foam.
it states that :
- Effective antibacterial action with Montaline C40 (Montaline C40 is a foaming quaternised coconut oil and a polyvalent surfactant. In addition to its basic foaming properties it also acts as an easy- to - use thickening agent, a dermo-protecting agent, and a formula - protecting agent.)
- Panthenol soothes and regenerates the skin
- Improves complexion
- 100% soap and alkali free
- Removes excess sebum, dequamation and dirt particles without drying the skin.
I like this cleansing foam and use it every morning and night before sleep, very gentle on my skin. my skin feels very fresh and smooth.It does not make my skin dry.



2. Sebamed Clearface Clear Gel
it states :
- provides the skin with abundant moisture.
- cools and soothes the skin with allantoin and panthenol
- provides abundant moisture due to the valuable properties of hyaluronic acid and natural aloe barbadensis
- makes the skin smooth and supple
- stabilizes the skin's acid mantle with the pH value of 5.5
- provides biological protection against acne bacteria and prevents the formation of new pimples.

I use this thing after use the Sebamed Clearface Antibacterial Cleansing Foam. My sensitive skin was quite dry before. I always try to find kind of mild moisturizer that will help to moisture my sensitive dry skin. I'm happy with this Clear Gel. It helps to moisture my skin, and other thing that I like is that it calms my face skin , helps to reduce my redness, and my face does not break out after I use this.
3. Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Pimple Gel
Already review about this on my previous post.
what is said on the leaflet :
- it combats pimples and blackheads whilst caring for the skin
- Relieves inflammation and targets drying out the pimple
- Panthenol and allantoin support the healing and regeneration of the skin
- stabilizes the skin's acid mantle providing effective biological protection against the formation of new pimples
- it should be applied directly on pimples and inflamed pores. When necessary several times a day.

Well, it helps to cure my pimples. And you know what, I think it works well with my blackheads.
Love this thing!!!


I still try to find Sebamed Clearface Deep Cleansing Facial Toner. Really curious with this thing... Supposed to be used after using the cleansing foam. Kinda difficult to find the toner here :(

But anyway, my pimples start to go away now. And it seems help to reduce the redness on my face. The best part of it, my skin feels smooth right now... Love all of these products!


xoxo


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice post :D thanks for sharing ;)
    i want to try this too :) but ill go for cetaphil if i couldnt find it ^^
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for sharing!!!! ive been using clearasil ultra cleanser and the pimple cream too.. must say it was quite effective on me. my skin did clear out.

    xoxo jenna
    The Petite Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so useful and i love how you give tips and do product review!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥ http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice💗 I will try this product too; thanks

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe