I Got Some Awards!! Part 2

9:45:00 PM



Let's continue, this is the 2nd post for the award tagged by Yoannita. Thank you again dear...


And the rules are :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

And let me pass this award to :
13. Patt

and 7 facts about me :
1. Have acne prone skin that I hate so much errrrrr
2. Not wearing so much make up lately, under my dermatologist treatment
3. Love anything related with photography and handcrafting
4. really bad when should park my car
5. Married, and still enjoy our honeymoon year :D
6. Love flat shoes for daily use, and high heels when hanging out...
7. Love to have my own fashion style than trying to be someone else.
8. Love my family so much, and can not live without them.
9. My role model is only Jesus..
10. Not a good writer but willing to learn :)

Finish!! take your turn now :)

Cheers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe