I Got Some Awards!! Part 1

9:02:00 PM


It's 9 pm on Tuesday night, Dec 27 2011...
Really miss my blog, haven't write for so long I guess.. Have been very busy and bad time for me lately. Made me lazy to write anything...
Just opened my blog again several days ago, and found that Yoannita, gave me some awards.. :)
Thank you for these awards darling...you successfully push me to write again...and your nail art also inspire me to create some again!
This is the first award that she tagged me in...


The rules are simple :
1. Thank for being tagged.
2. Put in the link to the blog of a person who tagged you.
3. Put on your blog the logo Top 10 Blog Award.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to be tagged by you.
5. Put links to their blog.
6.Inform them about it.
7. Create the list of your top 10 cosmetics.

And 10 bloggers that are lucky to get this award are :
1. aimee - amz88
2. Raven
5. Charlene Gondo - Summer Flounce
10. Angie

And the list of my top 10 cosmetics that always in my purse :
1. Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm - The Bodyshop
2. Maybelline eyestudio MX2 Bird of Paradise
3.NYX studio liquid eyeliner SLL102
3. NYX As If concealer stick
4. NYX eye/eyebrow pencil 921 baby blue
5. Revlon eyebrow pencil
6. PAC gorgeous liquid lip color
7. Revlon color stay mineral lipglaze 525
8. NYX mosaic powder blush on Rosey
9. NYX mosaic powder blush on Love
10. Maybelline BB Cream

So I already finish my turn, so this is your turn gals!! let me know if you already do it ;)
Cheers...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. thank u so much for the award, i really appreciate it :)
    Happy Holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you very much hun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeey, thank you sooo much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! love your award posts :) im so happy u like them!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe