Make Up Challenge : : End of Year Party - Shining Brightly just Like a Star ...

8:54:00 PM

Hi everyone? how's your day? I do believe it's wonderful as always ya!

It's December already, and Christmas will be coming only in few days, and I can't believe that the year will end in several days. What's your plan for this upcoming holiday?

For me, this Christmas is gonna be very special, coz I can celebrate it with the whole family including baby E! this is gonna be the first Christmas for him. I'm over excited to celebrate it with him. There will be no big party, only family gathering. And uhm for the Year End party, uhm, I don't think I will have it too hahaha... As you know, I will be busy taking care of my baby... *remembering old time*

But anyway, though maybe I will not have a big party to celebrate NYE, but I will join the party "make up challenge" held by IBB here. The theme is " End of Year Party ". Thanks to IBB for conducting this challenge. The prize, there will be hampers from NYX for 2 winners. Hmmm interesting. (Click here to enter the challenge)


So, what kind of make up that I created?
Well, I chose Red and Gold for the make up.

Why do  I choose Red and Gold ?
Red : Actually I never use any bright red color before. But now I want to try it, the reason is I do love red color, it describes my passion and spirit in welcoming the upcoming new year. Let's burn the spirit for the new challenge, new resolution, new hope and new experience!
Gold : simple.. I love blink, and i love gold, i love something that sparks and shines... hehehe

So Red and Gold are chosen so I can shine brightly with my spirit welcoming the new year!

So this is the look :






I also combine the look with Red and Gold nail polish... :)

 Product used :

Face
Foundie : Ultima II Beautiful Nutrient in Aurora Beige
Concealer :  NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer in Beige
Powder : The Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder
Nose shading : Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow in The Buff
Blush On : NYX mosaic blush in Rosey

Eyes 
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
NYX 120 Eyeshadow palette
NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Champagne
Oriflame Smooth Definer in Black

D'Eyeko False lashes Olga Lydia In da Club
Dolly Wink False lashes no 13
Viva Eyebrow pencil

Lips
Oriflame Beauty Power Shine Peach Nectar
Revlon Creme De La Chrome Lipgloss Razzle Dazzle

Ok I think that's it.
Wish me luck yaaa...!!!
Have a nice holiday everyone!

XOXO


















You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. That's a good color combination!look pretty on u..love ur nail too..good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah aku ingat sekarang ce mui kaya siapa, JEN ! xD
    mirip banget, cantik xD
    aku mau submit eh kok udah jam 3 aja (serius kerja skripsi, jadi lupa -__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah haha jen sapa giT? Jen salimar? Kekeke apa jen frmheadtotoe? XD waduuuw hahaha....yah sayang amat git..gpp next month ikutan git....semangat skripsinyaah!

      Delete
  3. so pretty.. red and gold nya cocok bgt buat theme new year party..
    good luck ya ce :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goat! keren bgt eye make up nya, ka >.<
    ku kira pake high end brand semua..ternyata nyx :O
    kereeeeen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wihh beauty blogger lagi mempercantik diri semua nihh buat ikutan challengenya.. goodluck ya sis, aku suka deh make up mata kamu, bikin mata kamu lebih eyecatching dan besar :D


    you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win etude house, skinfood, and face shop products for 3 winners, click here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya say tq yaaaa....Tq jg ud diinvite join giveawaynya xoxo

      Delete
  6. Kakak cantik sekalllliiii <3
    Good luck yaaa ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihihi makasiiii....power of makeup kok ni...seriously...

      Delete
  7. You are really pretty ce, i hope you can win the challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are really pretty ce <3 I hope you win the challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi melia...nice to know you...thanks for your wish...wish me luuuck!! Xoxo hehe pssst ini karena make up kok mel :p

      Delete
  9. it looks so pretty, love the glittery eyeliner you put on, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your blog and I'm real glad I happen to drop by :)...its gorgeous and I love your nail art..you are very creative...following your blog right away <3

    XOXO
    Mimi(mimzy's closet)
    canvirries03.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe