Mui's Look : Cetar Membahana with D'Eyeko Syahrini Lashes "Merak" [ Review ]

7:50:00 AM

Aloha!

Today's post is about fake lashes from D'EYEKO Syahrini Series. Thanks to D'EYEKO for sending me these 2 fake lashes  : Merak and Surya Kencana . You can see the picture as follow :

But pardon me, due to my tight schedule , I have tried only MERAK . I promise I will try the other one, SURYA KENCANA and post it how it looks like on my eyes.

Actually I also have another series from D'EYEKO which is Olga Lidya In the Club, you can read how it looks and how my look like at my previous post here.

The fake lashes itself is very light  and flexible which I adore, but you have to be careful when pull it out from the box. Make sure that you pull it gently, if you don't want to damage its shape like what I did :(. I accidentally damage its shape :(
And it can be used multiple times if you know how to take care of it :)
The other good thing is it comes with the eyelash glue, and the glue itself is quite good.

Price is  also affordable , it's around Rp 50,000.

And this is my look with D'EYEKO PRINCESS SYAHRINI MERAK EYELASHES :




And these are the products used to create the eye look :



 Hope you enjoy my post today. And see you in my other post ;)

Cheers

Disclaimer : The products sent to me is for review purpose, review that I write is 100% honest review based on my experience with the product.





You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Cetar!! Mommy cantik sekaliiii..♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaiahahaha aku dipecut *cetarr* hihii.. makasi maaak... you are beautiful also :) xx

      Delete
  2. manis bangeettt..natural hasilnya,,omo softlensnya lucuuu sekaliii jeng <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tenkyuuu dewiiii... hahaha makasiii it's my everyday lens :D

      Delete
  3. ahh terpampang nyata ya XD
    cantik as usual ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi saras :) hahaha makasiiiii terpampang nyata berkat syahrini :D makasiiii...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha iva.. ini berkat make up lho :D tq uda mampir darling

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love it, I don't think we have this brand in Singapore but definitely false lashes are such amazing innovation - they truly open up the eyes!

    <3 please visit my blog too!
    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi angel :) yes true truly open up the eyes!

      Delete
  6. cantiiikk, suka banget sama matanya <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ce, yg trakir cakep banget.. awwww >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Priiiiiit priiiit *pake sumpritan polisi * kekeke.... Siulin balik aaah suiiit suiiiit neng winda

      Delete
  9. aahhh kamu luarr biasssaaa.. sesuatuu~~
    cakeeppp pake super :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah kmuuuu lebih luaaaarrrr biasaaaa cetarrrrnya....!!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe