IBB Make Up Challenge November 2013

10:33:00 PM

Hi lovelies!

I'm back again with the challenge from Indonesia Beauty Blogger for November 2013. The theme is fantasy make up  "Once Upon a Time...". But we can create any fantasy make up, not only about fairies, princess, elf, etc. but we can also try to create zombie or monster make up , etc. After my fantasy makeup before with BARONG inspired here, I think that doing this kind of make up sometimes is really fun!


The theme is really match with my latest make up project, so I thought why don't try to join. 

So let's begin ...

You might already know with Batman, no,I did not create Batman's look. And I bet you also know Batman's greatest enemy, the criminal master. Can you guess? yes, JOKER.
To be honest, I never like JOKER , his face is just like a maniac. But it challenges me to recreate  his look, but then I thought what if JOKER is not a man, what if JOKER is a woman? Does she love make up like I do? Does she also love fake eyelashes like I do?  *ngga banget ya pertanyaannya hahaha *

So this is my version of "Once upon a time..." story

Once upon a time, there was a woman working in a chemical industry. But life is a bit hard for her. 
Until one day she was forced to do crime work with some bad people, trying to create chemical weapon.
She was afraid, yes she was... But if she wanted to live, she should not stop doing this. 
One day Batman attacked them, and something went wrong. This young lady was accidentally pushed into chemical vat. She survived, but the chemical changed her, into something that she also did not want to be...
The chemical  have damaged her face,  given her a white-bleached skin and big red ruby lips. She did not recognize her face anymore.
She put the blame on Batman, she really did. She really hates him so much for turning her into a monster!

And here she is The LADY JOKER 






Please don't be scared :) 

I hope you will help to vote me as the winner, otherwise I will come to you! I will come to YOUUUUUU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH (evil laugh)

hihihihi....Sorry if I scare you with my look and sorry I did not create the make up tutorial hehe... it's too complicated! And I spent almost 2 hours doing it.
This is the pic when was painting on my canvas (my face) :)


This LADY JOKER really wants to win! help her win to get COVERDERM products especially COVERDERM CAMOUFLAGE CLASSIC FOUNDATION that based on the review out there, it has really good coverage. I've read somewhere that it could hide birth mark and even tattoos! wow~! 
I'm sure that it can help this lady to be looked prettier :)

I really want the product to help me getting a very flawless look, covering my acne scars. And I do bet that it will be good if I can use it to create bridal make up for my clients :). No no, don't be panic! I will not create this scary look on you!

Please support me this time, will you ??  Life is already so hard, so don't be hard to me hahahaha (apaseeeeh)

If you want to join, please see details by clicking the image below. Tomorrow is the deadline to submit, so hurry up!


Love you, muah!









You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. akhirnya masukin jugaaa! hahahaha keren ciii.. itu enzo liat emaknya gini ga atutt? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahaha iya ini perjuangan banget bikinnya ... enzo ga takut malah ketawa2 *agak bingung juga* malah minta digendong, trus minta nyusu.. nah kan ngga banget, lady jokernya sambil nyusuin :D LOL trus ditowel2 mukaku , makanya bikinnya 2 jam T_T dikit2 permak abis ditowel2

      Delete
  2. kyaaaaaa ce mui ini keyen sekali lho!!! >< suka banget sama ceritanya, lain kali bikin kayak gini lagi dong ce :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huahahaha makasi nitaaa... actually itu cerita JOker aslinya based on DC comic. tetapi dimodify sedikit lah, sedikit banget hihihihi.... iya boleh2... nanti mikir dulu bikin apalagi.. any idea?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hahaha hi thika.. thank you.. jangan takut sama aku ya hihihi :D

      Delete
  4. Keren Ci..
    Enzo malah ketawa".hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai be.. tenkyu.. iya ni... kupikir bakal nangis kayak waktu barong.. ternyata malah diketawain sama dia...

      Delete
  5. Kereeeen banget... Good luck yaa... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you say :) ... amiiiin hihihiihi , vote akuh ya nanti .. kalo ga nanti lady datang ke rumahmu HAHAHAHA

      Delete
  6. dashyaaaaat banget ceeee makeupnya, vote ini bgt kalo masuk 5 besar >,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sayangkuuuh... asiik vote lady joker yaah... kalo ga nanti dia datang ke rumahmu HAHAH

      Delete
  7. Omg! Ini keren banget mui..! Aku mau ikiutan vote aah nantiii :D Sukses yaa! ("^3^)9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muantabb cece!!!! <3 Keinget yang barong..
    mampir lagi buat lihat.. wkwkwk
    Good luck ce!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiahahhaha... iya yang barong cukup bisa nakutin bocil

      Delete
  9. Keren Maaakk..... Tapi ceyeemm yak! Untung gw liatnya siang2 haaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiahahahhahahha.... ah kamuu masa kalah sama bocil HAHAHAHAH :D

      Delete
  10. wow...I never thought that girly things can do this too.

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe