Product Review : NYX ROUND LIPSTICK a.k.a LIP SMACKING FUN COLORS in TEA ROSE

1:39:00 AM

You've probably ever heard or might already had it on your makeup pouch THE NYX ROUND LIPSTICK aka LIP SMACKING FUN COLORS. This lipstick also have became my daily lipstick to wear when was going to office. What I have is in shade LSS 628 or TEA ROSE.



PACKAGING
The packaging is not bad at all IMHO, If I can describe it with other words it rather looks like a "young girl" instead of a "mature woman". It's more "fun" and not too "classy".
But the other plus is that you can see the shade from the bottom which other lipstick packaging rarely have this feature.

With harsh lighting
 With window lighting

COLOR & TEXTURE
The shade is pigmented and perfect for me. I love the cool tone, the neutral peach pink that bring neutral shade on my lips. Not to pale and not too bright. It suits my lips very well. 
To be honest, it's the creamiest lipstick that I have. It's very soft and easy when glides on my lips. It's very moist and my lips do not get dry when using it.

What I do not like ...
It doesn't have a very good staying power so need to touch up after 2-3 hours and easily transferred to glass or any stuffs that contact directly with your lips. The lipstick also easily melts and broken. So you have to keep it away from heat.

PRICE

around Rp 60,000 at NYX official counter (CMIIW).

Have you tried this lipstick too? Please share with me!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg


Disclaimer : This product is my personal stuff. It's not a sponsored review. The review is based on my experience of using it and it might work well with me but not with you and vice versa. Please do not copy all the images and contents in this blog without my permission!


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I do! And this is my HG pink lipstick :)))) Ini kok kemasannya agak beda ya sis? Ini yg lama kah? Punyaku ga ada ulir2 di atas nd bwh NYX nya gt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nin... ini yang lama... skrg udah tulisan NYX doank ya

      Delete
  2. ni favorite akuu cc ♡♥♥ hihihi.. warnanya cantik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sama len, begitu milih di konter aku langsung jatuh cintrong sama warna ini lho... kece yaa...

      Delete
  3. I have this one too!
    I also love the color, useable for daily basis hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku punya juga ciii, tapi ya onoh gampang meleleh banget :( saman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waghhahaha aku lupa moto kondisi lipsticknya sekarng :D uda meletot, dan patah HAHAHAH :D

      Delete
  5. aku juga suka banget nih sama warnanya~
    harganya murah tapi mudah cair ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya sharon,. warnanya bagus yaa... saking creamynya jadi gampang meletot :D

      Delete
  6. aku juga beli lipie ini say hihiihi, warnanya memang bagus kok =)
    ya masalahna memang cuma di leleh2 si cantik.. jadi have to touch up hihihi
    by the way new follower ya beb

    chubzlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aq juga punya ci bagus yah warna nya <3..
    Visit my blog ci
    www.Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bener ly... dari pertama langsung jatuh cintrong ma warnanya :D

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe