Sexy Smoky Look for your Christmas Day!

12:40:00 AM

Hi ladies!

Are you still confused about your christmas day makeup? If you think you wanna be looked natural not too bold, but still lil bit sexy, you can try my makeup idea.
If you are now already bored with red, perhaps everyone is gonna wear red lipstick to match their santa hat, you can try this one! 

I created a smoky look on my eyes and combined with natural lip color.
For the eyeshadow, I used sexy smoky eyeshadow palette from Victoria's Secret, and chose the first array of the eyeshadow (silver, shimerring black, and white). You can also use your other eyeshadow palette with the same color like mine.


So let's check the tutorial out , it's quick and pretty easy!
The Steps :

1. Apply your eyeshadow base (me : NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk)
2. Blend it well with my finger on your eyelid :D
3. Apply silver eyeshadow from lash line until your crease
4&5. Add black eyeshadow on your lower lid and blend it smoothly to the crease.
6. Add black eyeshadow on your lower lash line too :)
7. Apply your eyeliner (me : using Revlon liquid eyeliner)
8. Curl your eyelashes and apply your mascara (me : Maybelline rocket mascara)
9. Put your fake eyelashes on! (I combined two types of fake eyelashes, tutorial here)
10. You can highlight your browbone with white eyeshadow :)

Other products used :

Face :
 The Skinfood Aloe BB Cream
NYX waterproof concealer
The Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder
Japanese brand highlighter (can't read the name)

Blush on :
NYX mosaic blush in rosey

Lipstick :
Make Over Ultra Hi Matte in Silk Blonde
Revlon lipgloss in nude

And this is my final look...it's light and not too heavy right? You can wear it during the day also :) 




So what do you think?



XOXO

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. cantikkk banget ci, alisnya mauuuu! :'O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihii maacih iva, berkat makeup ni :D sini sini tak buatin :D

      Delete
  2. merry xmas ce mukti :D
    cakeppp bgt sih cc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merry xmas and happy new year erna :) hahaha powerofmakeup itu na... :D

      Delete
  3. rambut nya pendek cucokkkk.. bagai abege bangetttssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantik ci ^^ .. merry christmas ci:D

    www.Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasi lily... merry christmas! kamuuuu jadi model aku doooooooonk

      Delete
  5. Hai my name is Jean... I just found your blog...
    I loved this look... you have amazing face shape..

    I just started my blog at pinkbeautyheart.blogspot.com
    I hope oneday I can meet you in person...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jean! nice to know you and thanks for visiting my blog...my pleasure can meet you someday!
      will visit your blog too :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe