Please help to vote for me at IBB Make Up Challenge August 2013

12:12:00 AM

Hi all!

If you all follow my previous post that I participated on IBB Make Up Challenge August 2013, POP YOUR K-POP!  I can say that all the participants were doing their great job!And you know what, I am choosen as one of the nominees. If you forget what kind of make up that I created, you can check my previous post here for details, or see below image :D




I need your help to vote me by choosing Mukti Lim at this page http://www.indonesianbeautyblogger.com/6/post/2013/07/ibb-make-up-challenge-august-2013.html

OK OK OK???? help me would you would you would youuuu???

Thanks in advance everyone :) 

xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe