Hairdo Design with My Hair Mannequin part 2

12:38:00 PM

Hi there...

It's actually a latepost, I did this hairdo experiment last week, but due to my tight schedule, I only have time to post it right now.
I played with braid more last week, It's actually pretty simple.. If you want me to do the tutorial for a simple braid undo,  please let me know and I will try my best to create it for you. 
You can use this kind of hairstyle to go to prom, or other party. Just add some accessories to complete the look.





Thanks for visiting :)

XOXO
  

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe