Hair Design with my Hair Mannequin

11:28:00 PM

Hi there...

I'm now experimenting lots of hairstyle on my hair mannequin.  I promise myself to create at least one hairstyle on my mannequin every week. So I can improve my creativity and my ability on hairdo. But I can not promise you to upload all the hairdos I made here.
So this one was created last week. It's an elegant updo to complete your bridal look :)

Introducing to you my beautiful hair mannequin Shilla :)

Kalau ada yang bertanya lebih enak mana buat hairdo di kepala Shilla atau di kepala orang beneran. Jelas di kepala orang beneran. Tekstur rambut shilla ini sangat kaku dan tebal.






If you want me to be your hair designer on your wedding day, please contact me directly for further details :) #lho jualan :D

Thanks for visiting and reading.

Cheers

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Shilla, bulu matanya megang deh. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilla emang lumayan oke buat kreasi2 sanggul gitu ya...

    http://intanheni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. belinya dimana ya sis patungnya?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe