Makeup Inspiration : Brave Beauty

12:35:00 AM

Hi everyone...
Oh my, August is almost over and I can only post 3 until now. No, it's not that I'm lazy, but been pretty much busy lately *sigh*.
I miss this blog very much so let me share with you my makeup creation for Shu Uemura Brave Beauty.

I did not have any idea previously when have to create the Brave Beauty makeup. But when I sketched and drew the makeup design on my facechart, I was listening to Gaga song, and then hey.. why don't I create something that inspired from Gaga? For me she's kind of uber-chic woman that have Brave and unique taste in fashion and makeup. 

So I started to draw with my imagination and below is my interpretation of Brave Beauty on my face.
I chose two-sides of eye makeup, both are strong makeup. On my right eye is to show the strength of  Woman Power with strong stroke of eyeliner. Yes, it's pretty much inspired by Gaga. On my left eye, still use strong stroke of eyeliner but I created a lil bit dolly eyes. It's just to show that a Woman can still show their feminine side beside her other strong personality. And because it's Shu Uemura, I still want to add some Japanese look on my creation. So these are the picture, and let me know what do you think about it.






Eye Products :

NYX Eyeshadow palette
The Balm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
NYX Glitter eyeliner
Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in ME Pink 12  and M Blue Black 03


See ya on my next post yaa...

xoxo

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lehernya itu bagian dr bravebeauty juga maak? :D hihihi..km diapain aja teteeuupp cantikkk..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihii iya donk :D hahahha khusus buat makeup ini doank, abis itu leher saya kembali normal :D LOL... ah si emak ini bisa ajaaa...hahaha *terbang terbang*

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty xx


    Mind to visit my newest post about beauty?
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-simply-stay-by-mustika-ratu.html
    Thankyou ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaakk, lama ga muncul, sekalinya muncul kok *raawwwrrrrrr* keren beneerrrrrr???

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. errr... aku macam beruang kutub... hahahaha abis hibernasi trus laper makeup raaawrrrr... :D hihihi...

      Delete
  4. WOW. Keren Mak !!!
    astago nago, hhuhuhuu jadi sayah #lhooo??
    top dagh makk XD

    btw, Main-Main ke Blog daku yah,
    Makasih :)


    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasi sayang... lho kamu siapa? HAHAHAHAH :D
      ok dearrrr cup cup muah

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe