Changing My Blog LOGO :)

8:29:00 PM

Hi...

Finally I decided to change my blog logo from MUI Stylelicious to Muimiu Style (as you can see below and the blog header right now )
I've used the name Muimiu for around 12 years hehe which is actually my nickname since I was still really really young. My school mates (til now ) they like to call me by Mui or Miu, so I love to combine those two name into MuiMiu :p.
I've been using this logo itself for my Fashion online store for almost 2 years. So I think it will be great that I could use it for my blog also :).

Why the cat? hmm I don't like cat actually, but when I hear my friends calling me "Mui" or "Miu" I just simply  remember word "Miaw" hehehe, besides, I thought that cute cat character will add a lil bit sense of "cuteness" in my logo.
Hope you like it :)

XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i loveee that cat! :D
    mind to follow each others, dear? ^^ let me know

    ♥ rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) !
    already following you dear XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe