Make Up Inspiration : Jiyeon T-ara

9:37:00 PM

Hi again everyone!

Wow, today is the last day of my holiday *sighing*, just have a full week holiday for Ied celebration here in Indonesia. Thanks to my office that was really generous giving us a loooong holiday since Aug 17.
I know most of people here in Jakarta went for a long holiday, some went back to their villages/cities, some might went abroad having vacation alone or with friends or with their family, or perhaps in business trip?? *LOL* (envy my bro that spend this holiday working and having vacation in New Zealand, other family spent their holiday in Europe, fiuh...envyyyyy, could not go anywhere because of my pregnancy... but it's OK, I'm happy though!), some people staying at home or enjoying Jakarta that suddenly became an empty city (that's me), or went shopping to the mall (that's me again!). This holiday for me was pretty fun, I went to mall to mall hehe to buy some clothes and stuffs for my Baby "E"! Couldn't stand to spend my money for those cute stuffs arrrrrrgh!! OK will share later what I got for my Baby "E" ^_^...

OK.. let's continue, well, as you can see from my post title, I'm gonna share you my makeup that I used during this holiday to go shopping ;D.  I've been interested to try Ulzzang look, but apparently I just had time to try it during this holiday, and was inspired by Jiyeon from T-ara. Perhaps some of you already know about T-ara (based on the word "tiara"), which is South Korean girl group composed by Jiyeon, Eunjung, Jiae, Jiwon and Hyomin. If you don't know about them, try to ask Mr. Google, OK?
I love how JiYeon create the wing on her eyes, but since I already have big eyes, I should try to create the wings that are more proportional ( I hope) to my eyes.

Before I share my pictures, following are JiYeon's pics :



To create the look (focusing on the eyes), I used my kohl eyeliner again "L'oreal Infaillible Indefectible Stylo Retractable Eyeliner", and for the eyeshadow I used Maybelline Hyper Diamond palette in BR-1.

And this is my look (before using any falsies) :


and then tried to use falsies :)


and following are my final look!




That's all... Hope you like it! ^_^

Cheers






You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Soooooooo beautifulll OMG !!!!!!!!! *faint*
    Cantik banget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the girl from dream high 2 right? Your makeup look is very pretty and you look pretty...better than her :)
    RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  3. @noniq hahaha aku ngakak baca komenmu...jgn pingsan atuuuh... power of make up niy!! :D tq

    @Yoannita: thank you pretty!!

    @Rochelle : hi! nice to know you Rochelle :), yes you are right, she's from dream high 2, wow you are Korean drama lover? hahaha thanks for your compliment and thanks for following me pretty!

    @Alexandra : hi there.. thank you dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool @@
    it's really look alike ><
    good tutorial sis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cikey kim : thank you sweety! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantiknya matanya terlihat tajam woww >.<

    btw follow back yah kalo berkenan

    leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LeeViaHan : Thank you dear :) sure.. already following you now :) *kisskiss*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cantiikk!! coba aku lagi hamil bisa cantik gini *envy* @_@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bagusss jadinya! Aku kalo pake elener model begini mataku jadi turun banget kaya kurang darah wkwkwk mungkin karna mataku dasarnya tipe droopy eyes kali yah..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your brother is in New Zealand? I hope he has a great time! That's where I'm from ^_^

    http://www.kamiarmy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you totally recreate her looK!! loving how you did the eyelining! so gorgeous! I envy your eyes! (^_~)~

    ReplyDelete
  12. @kami : seriously? yes he is.. just for 2 weeks.. I think he does have a great time :D *envy again*

    @cikey : thank you sweety for the award, that's so sweet....

    @Janet : thank you darling ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @merilla : mer... kalo ga dandan aku pun kucem T_T hihii...

    @dilla : mungkin bisa diakalin wingnya naik keatas...sejajarin sama ujung alismu.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. gyaaa mirip! *Q*
    *drooling*
    super banget, hahahaha
    follow your blog kakak, mind to follow me back?

    xoxo
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @gita: thank you say.. aku uda folback ya :)

    @carryn & Monica: wkwkwk tenkyuuu

    @Loveisbeauty : thanks! sure I will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, there
    I like ur eye make up, so pretty :)
    I like the complexion of ur face too, looks so smooth, I wanna know how do u apply the foundation.
    By the way, I'm ur new follower. Hope u like to follow each other^^ U can find me at :
    baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice look! love it <3


    www.beautyappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Penulis Amatir : thanks for your compliment :), actually mukaku jg ga mulus banget, large pores, and acne scars are everywhere T_T. Tapi usually kalau lagi pengen tampil muyus2 kinyis2 gitu, waktu bikin look ini I used skinfood aloe BB cream first as the base, trus dilanjut pake Revlon colorstay foundie,trus dilanjut Dior compact powder, atau kadang pake NYX face primer, trus dilanjut NYX HD foundie, dilanjut Dior atau Loreal mineral foundie. biasanya buat poto jadi muyus bener gituw haha :D

    @Jessie : thank you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hai dear! i also give you a versatile blogger award through my blog :)

    http://bubblegum-happiness.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    hope you check it out and have a good day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. aah~ so pretty !!!!!
    your make up is so flawless

    ReplyDelete
  21. woow! soo perfect! I must try this.. Goodluck to me. haha.

    Btw, i wish we could follow each other. waiting for your reply doll.

    xoxo,

    http://missyleeloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your eyeliner!

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're so pretty and I love how it looks good on you! :)

    Keep rocking!

    http://ehmjaybornales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. @felicia : thanks so much awardnya dear :*
    @bebe : hahaa tq... *sedih memandangi wajah ni skrg lagi jerawatan banyak*
    @missleelo :hi there.. thanks for following me I fol u back dear...good luck for the trial !!
    @olivia: thanks dear...

    @ehmjay: thank youuu....

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe