Bridal Makeup for Nana

2:21:00 AM


"Every girl has that perfect plan of what her wedding would be like"
agree??

I'm sure that all of you , brides to be, already have dream of what your wedding will look like. Me too, ever dreamt about it and thanks God I finally made it come true. I love every little thing about wedding day. It's once in a lifetime event right? You want it to be special and I bet all the brides and grooms , especially for the brides, want to be looked beautiful and glowing.
I've ever been in that position. All about my make up and gown should be perfect. Since then, I've been falling in love with bridal make up and wedding gown. My decision afterwards, to be a bridal make up artist. I would love to see other girls to be a bride and help them to enhance their beauty. 

And this is a bridal makeup created by me for Nana
I love soft and elegant make up, and I tried to create that on her with soft smoky look.

This is her before makeup




With Wedding Gown and accessories





Every bride deserves to be beautiful on her wedding day right?
So what's your make up plan for your wedding?

Thanks for visiting and reading :)


xoxo


 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Yuhuuu cantik banget ce ^_^
    Love your makeup ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantiiiik banget! Suka efek glowingnya sama makeupnya yang pas dan cantiiiiiik... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantiikk hasilnya..
    mind to follow each other ?
    i have already followed you

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. makasii vaniii.. neng cantikk sini aku mekupin yuuuk HIHIHIHIHI

      Delete
  5. beforenya cantik... afternya apalagi :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe