Party Makeup for Dita

12:49:00 AM

Hi everyone!
I'm back. Really sorry I've been MIA for so long. No post at all on Feb fiuh!
Too busy to deal with my school schedule and examination.

Okay, for today's post I'm gonna post about my make up and hairdo that I did for my model, Dita.
The concept for the makeup is quite simple. Get bold with the eyes and soft for the other. I picked smoky look with black eyeshadow with brown eyeshadow on the crease and selected pink-brown blush on and pink-brown lips.

This is her before makeup




And this is what I did for her hair. First of all I needed to curl all of her hair. And then tried to set it with bobby pin on the back from her ears until nape of her neck.



And this is her final look. Ready to go to party :)


Let me know what you think about it by dropping some comments below ;)

Really appreciate for visiting and reading and commenting.
Love you

XOXO

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautifull, beda banget jadinya,, good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Her eyes look stand out more <3 You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! She looks better after make-up! ;)

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe