Makeup Tutorial : Easy Soft Glam Korean Makeup

4:15:00 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm baack.. Sorry I've been MIA in a month! My son and husband were sick last month, so I had to take care of them, and then I also had to take care my beauty studio and other thing too, did some makeup jobs , bla bla bla, so many things to do, fiuh. But thanks God everything went well. 

And now for today's post, I would love to share with you an easy makeup tutorial. It's SOFT GLAM KOREAN MAKEUP. It's pretty easy actually, hopefully it will help to give inspiration for those of you (especially beginner) who wants to apply korean makeup. IMHO, it also suits for you, teenager, who wants to put or apply glam makeup for special occasion but still afraid that makeup will make you look older. I personally love korean makeup style. It's simple but also enhance your beauty and of course help you to look younger! :D

Oh and I'm really sorry, I did make a mistake here in the video, I did not realise that the camera did not record the part when I apply silver eyeshadow (I used Urban Decay Glinda Palette shade OZ) on the inner corner on my eyes. If you can see here in the photo, the inner corner of my eyes look bright and highlighted.





Products used

FACE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream 
2. Paul and Joe Beaute Moisturizing Foundation Primer - Love this primer, it helps makeup to stay longer and gives instant brightening to your skin
3. Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion W13 Natural Beige 
4. NYX HD Concealer CW04 Beige
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
6. Benefit High Beam
7. Canmake Cream Cheek CL01


EYES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes PP501 Swaying Heart Purple
2. Witch's Pouch Selfie Fix Pigment #04 Push Star
3. Urban Decay Glinda Palette - OZ for inner corner ( sorry I skipped the tutorial in the video, I did not realize that my camera did not record that part T_T)
4. Witch's pouch Selfie Awesome Gel Liner in Pearl Black
5. Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara
6. Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown to create fake bottom lashes
7. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in Gray Brown

LIPS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Up Store Lip Gloss in Amaranth



And here is the video tutorial, hope you will like it and don't forget to like and subscribe my channel yaa ...xoxo 



Thanks for reading and watching the tutorial.

Oh, If you have any ideas for next makeup tutorial, just put your comment below. I will be very happy to think about it and try to create it.

Until my next post!
Cheers

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe