LOLA Make Up by Perse - Zataru.com

2:42:00 PM

Have you heard about Lola Make Up by Perse? If not, you can read more here on my blog.
To be honest, this is the first time I know about LOLA Make Up and try some of the products by myself. Thanks to ZATARU.COM which already sent me some of the products.

Zataru.com (zataru.com website temporary can only be opened via zataru.id)  is a cosmetic online shop from Indonesia, which not only selling international brand cosmetics, but also international brand perfume. And of course, all the products they sell are original. They give you 100% money back guarantee if the product is not original.
Beside free shipment fee, you can also pay on delivery only for Jakarta area.


LOLA make up is designed in Britain, it provides professional and cruelty free cosmetic products.
I was given a chance by Zataru, to choose any 2 products from LOLA Make Up.
So I chose Lola Matte Silky Powder Finish and Lola Matte Long Lasting Lipstick.


Let's check them out one by one, shall we?

LOLA MATTE SILKY FINISH PRESSED POWDER 8g

Lola Matte Silky Finish is packaged in a compact size black-matte packaging and is also equipped with a velvety puff. 



This pressed powder will give you matte , translucency, weightless and shine free touch.
The coverage is sheer, but buildable, I can apply more layer without feeling cakey.
It's suitable for all skin type and also provided with SPF 10.


Available in 6 shades in the website (www.lolamakeup.com) 
R011 - Fair , B012 - Medium Fair, R013 - Light, B014 - Medium Light, B015- Beige and R016 - Medium Dark

I chose B14, because when I picked the color, my face was a lil bit tanner after I got back from last holiday. Thought it will match my bit tanner face.

But now, I think my face color is almost getting back to it's original shade :D :D,  it seems like it is not the right shade for me anymore.
But let me take some picture of me using this powder OK?

This is me with my bare face. As you can see on my pic below, I do have some angiomas, redness and red-scars left by acnes.

And I applied 2-3 layer of the powder using the puff, by patting on my face (I only used moisturizer as the base). O'oh, it's too dark for my skin now. The color is also too "orange" for me, now I have "sun-kissed" look face HAHA. Like I've mentioned previously, the coverage is sheer, but it's buildable. So I can cover some of my scars here naturally, the pores also look smaller. The best thing is that it's so smooth and it truly gives you matte and smooth skin finish.


Price around Rp. 288.000

LOLA MATTE LONG LASTING LIPSTICK 4g

This matte long lasting lipstick will provide you of course with matte finish and intense color.
It's also enriched with vitamin E and jojoba oil to help to keep your lips moisturised.
It's also packaged in a black-matte packaging.



Available in 10 shades from www.lolamakeup.com 
101 - Sultry
102 - Dominatrix
103 - Pop Princess
104 - Cheeky Cherry
105 - Minx
106 - Pastel Pink
107 - Smoothie
108 - Pink Lady
109 - Very Berry
110 - Poppy

And the color I picked is Pink Lady ! And wow, it's really a bright pink!




The lipstick gives you matte finish, but it's not kissproof and is easy transferable.
Long-lasting? hmm yeah. I tried to use it from 10 am, then had lunch at 12 pm , the color in the middle of my lips a bit disappear. Then I did not do any touch up, I had snack time at 3 pm, the color in the middle disappear more. Need to touch up, and after that it stayed until 7 pm.



Price Rp.198.000

Connect with zataru :
www.zataru.com (temporary referred to zataru.id)
Facebook fanpage zataru
Twitter : @zataruID
Instagram : @zataru.id

Thank you for reading.
Until my next post !

Hugs and kisses

 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the matte silky finish pressed powder <3

    www.extraodiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe