Makeup Demo with PAC Martha Tilaar at IMAE 2016

12:34:00 PM

Welcome December!
Ready or not, this year is going to be over soon. And I must admit that this year is so AWESOME!
On 2-4 December, IMAE , the first International Makeup Artist Expo  was held at Balai Kartini Jakarta.


IMAE brought not only makeup exhibition, makeup shows and makeup workshops. Many cosmetic brands participated in the exhibition, and the shows and the workshops were also fascinating. 
Me, also got an opportunity to share my knowledge in a makeup demo , together with PAC Martha Tilaar on the last day of the exhibition day (4 December 2016). Big thanks to PAC Martha Tilaar that has given me the chance to participate in IMAE.
During this opportunity , I got two sessions makeup demo with PAC and the theme is flawless and subtle glow makeup and of course using PAC products especially District X series.


District X is brought by PAC and inspired by the vanquart art in New York City, it offers you opaque color that you can play with your creativity to create from soft to bold makeup.




So I created a soft and natural makeup during the first session and after that changed the makeup into a bit bold and dolly glam in the second session.



And during this makeup demo, I got the chance to try PAC new liquid foundation and it has not been launched yet! 

FIRST MAKE UP LOOK : SOFT & NATURAL MAKEUP

For the first makeup style, I tried to create a soft and fresh natural makeup that you can use for daytime.

EYESHADOW
I used PAC District X Popularity on the eyelid, and used Hotel Chelsea and Rusty Chalky in the outer corner of her eyes. I also put Popularity under the lower lash line and combined with Subway Show in the middle of the lower lash line to give a fresh look.

EYELINER
For the eyeliner, I used PAC eyeliner pencil in Black combined with liquid eyeliner in Brown.

EYEBROW
To create natural eyebrow, I used PAC eyebrow pencil in Brown,  stroke gently following her eyebrow shape and growth.

BLUSH ON
I also used PAC District X blush on Barely There blended softly on her cheek.


LIPS
On the lips, I used PAC District X Lasting Finish Lipstick Boom Baby all over the lips, and combined with a bit of Trending Topic in the middle to create fresh gradation lips.
Final touch, I put some PAC shimmering powder to give soft highlight on top of her cheekbones, cupid's bow, and tip of her nose.


And voila!
Right picture is the makeup result for the soft and natural look.

(Before picture is on the left , but really sorry the model still wears some makeup on her face - eyebrow, bb cream, eyeliner - I do not have any picture of her after all the makeup removed).



SECOND MAKEUP LOOK : ROMANTIC GLAM LOOK

And for the second look , I only modified the eyeshadow, adding more contour , blush and eyebrow color,  and also change the lip color.

EYESHADOW
using V for Violet from District X all over the lids and still use  Hotel Chelsea and Rusty Chalky in the outer corner of her eyes. For the lower lash line I put Ladies Night and Rusty Chalky in the outer area.

LIPS
I used PAC District X Black Olive all over the lips

And this is the result 



If you want to know more about PAC Cosmetics, you can also visit the website www.pacbeauty.com
Instagram  : @pac_mt
Facebook page : PAC Martha Tilaar


Thanks for reading. Until my next post ya! 

See you :*


 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe