Unboxing and First Impression of ALTHEA ALL ABOUT EYES BOX

1:11:00 PM

Hi there! I'm back with unboxing beauty box from ALTHEA. Last month, they released beauty box with theme ALL ABOUT EYES BOX. Thanks to Althea Korea for giving me chance to review it, and I was really excited to try it.

Inside the box, you will find all beauty products to beautify your eyes.
And I was a bit surprised, you can find 11 products inside the box.





There are :

1. MEDIHEAL warming Eye Mask
2. Witch's Pouch Selfie Fix Pigment Like That
3. Witch's Pouch Selfie Fix Pigment My Romance
4. Secret Key Real Skinny Eyeliner
5. Missha 4D Mascara
6. Yurica Tattoo Pen Dark Brown
7. Yurica Tattoo Pen Eyebrow Guide stencils
8. Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
9. Etude House My Lash Serum
10. Etude House Curl Fix Eyelash Curler
11.OneKill Lip and Eye Remover

I also tried to do a first impression and mini review video using the products, and you can check it below on my youtube channel. 


The box for me is really worth it and I love it, you can buy it with only Rp. 400.000 and you get all 11 products!
Isn't it amazing??

Are you excited with ALTHEA another beauty box??

Thank you so much for reading and until my next post

Cheers
 photo signatureblog2014_zps5a5d1746.jpg
FOLLOW ME ON :





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. g pengen box ini tapi keabisan :( untung yg WLab masih kebagian ahahahaa btw gue kok malah fokus sam akalungnya cyin? ketjeh banget tuh, bikinkah?

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya... uda sold out ya... sapa tau next nya dibuat lagi :D...
      beli ciiin... di nogustore.com :p

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe