It's a "me - time" at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa

1:46:00 AM

Hellow...!

Are you the one who loves to go to spa, pampering yourself, having a peaceful and relaxation massage ?Well I am the one who love it too. Yeah, becoming a busy-working mom is really exhausting, and I'm deserved to have a "me time " too right?

image courtesy of Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa

Going to a spa has become one of my routinity at least once or twice in a month. Yeah I've been falling in love with spa since 2010 and it was started when I took premarital treatment at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, Pondok Indah, and became their loyal customer for some time. I also post about it on my blog long time ago here. But after I got married and moved to suburb , I don't have time to come to that place anymore , and choose to get some treatments from spa near my home and I also prefer to have home-service spa ehehhee... I just don't want to deal with Jakarta traffic anymore, just enough for weekdays.

 I was contacted by Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa several weeks ago, and they informed me that they will open their new spa at Tendean, South Jakarta. They also invited me to come to their new spa location. It's located near my office actually and since I love Martha Tilaar spa, I agreed to pass by in one day afternoon. But sorry, I don't have many pictures, only a picture of the receptionist desk, it's just because that I was invited before the grand opening, and it's still not open for public yet.






The staffs welcomed me with warm greeting and smile, in Martha Tilaar way of course. They gave me an opportunity to try one of their body treatment, and they offered me Silky Radiant Treatment. Yay! I could try the room, the bath tub before public can! 
I always love Martha Tilaar spa private room. You will have your private bath tub, decorated with wall fountain and sauna in your private spa room. Too bad I could not taking a picture of the room. It's so beautiful, and relaxing.
And for the treatment, Silky Radiant Treatment, it's actually a full service of body treatment with milk spa in 120 minute duration. First, the therapist washed my feet, one by one. And then followed with body scrub, sauna, body massage, body mask and milk bath! If you take intense treatment of this body treatment, hopefully you will get smooth like silk and radiant skin. Pssst, I took this treatment too during my premarital treatment hehehe :p

If you are interested about Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, you can visit their website here http://www.marthatilaarspa.com

More information ? you can get connected with Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa on FB here or Twitter here 

Happy pampering yourself!

xoxo



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. saya rutin sebulan sekali ke sini , tidak pernah mengecewakan selalu puas abis dari sini ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information. hoboken hair salons

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe