MAKE UP FOREVER PRO FINISH Workshop

3:55:00 PM

Dear Lovelies!
Hellow all :)...

At early September I and several Indonesia beauty bloggers were invited by Make Up Forever to join their beauty workshop called Like A Pro Workshop at MUFE academy at Plaza Indonesia 4th Fl. They introduced their new powder Pro Finish during the workshop. I was very happy when receiving the invitation, since Make Up Forever is also one of my fav brand. And other thing that made me so happy is that I could meet some of beauty bloggers after my long hiatus from events!




The event started around 3 o'clock, and every attendees were provided with makeup tools and some makeup that could be shared with other attendees. And they also give us Make Up Forever Pro Finish to all attendees. The workshop  was led by Make Up Forever make up artist MORRIS HUTAHAYAN. He showed to us how to do fast make up no longer than 15 minutes! I need this since I am a busy working mom, time is money to me! *ehem*

OK, so these are the stuffs provided, of course with Make Up Forever Pro Finish

Zoom in the Pro Finish

And this is Morris with his model


Morris asked us to clean our face first from all make up (can leave our eyes area) with the cleansing lotion.
This is my bareface (don't look at the pimples please hiks hiks...)

First, we have to apply Make Up Forever HD Elixir, can be combined together with Make Up Forever HD primer.
Then I continue with the concealer to cover my eyes dark circle, and some pimples. But I did not conceal them all, I also wanted to see the coverage of this powder. Will it give good coverage to my pimples?

Skip the foundation, continue with applying Make Up Forever Pro Finish. Morris said that it's better to choose 3 shades that are lighter than your skin color , so I got mine in 110 Pink porcelain.  He said that the color can change after applied . It also can be applied in wet or dry. According to him,  we can get sheer coverage when applying it wet. Haven't tried it wet so I can not talk much.
After that, we can go with shading, highlighting, eyebrow, blush on, lipstick, anything we like.
How long did I spend to do this look? hahaa longer than 15 min ! hrrrrrr....

And this is my final look, at first yeah, looks like it's too light for me, seems like I wore a mask. 

I did not use concealer for my left cheeks, so you can see some pimples here, but it's covered well with the profinish.

It also has very good staying power and give you smooth finish look. 
Yeah, until the workshop finished, I still felt that I wrongfully choose the shade which was too light for my skin. So I asked MUFE staff to get shade 115 in Pink Ivory to bring it home. But I think I'm wrong now. After I got home, the first one 110, looked more natural on my face. When I tried again shade 115 for an event, at first yes, it matches my skin very well, but then the color changed and getting darker. Arrrrgh, I think I should have listened to Morris and keep bring 110 home.
This is shade 115 Pink Ivory (forget to do swatch, remind me to do it , OK?)






This Pro Finish is available in 17 shades in Indonesia with price around Rp 490,000. Please take note that this product may oxidise on your skin that can cause darker color/shade on your face, so you need to choose 1-2 shade lighter than your skintone, so it will match better with your skintone after oxidised.

The event would not be completed without blogger photo session :)
Met some blogger fellas and got chances to take picture with them :)
This is me with Jilly from KireiMakeup.com

With Dhanty, MUFE PR,  and then Tia from Utotia.net and Feli from Bubblegumhappiness


With Via from LeeViaHan

And Franky Wu from Rebzone daily and Kune.


Thanks for reading :) 
Bubyeee

cheers and xx





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. make up forever bisa pesen online gak ya ? pengen beli tapi di kota ku gak ada MUFE soalnya T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say.. coba cari di olshop... aku jg belum nemu si... soale jarang beli di olshop

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Winner of PAC MAKEUP BLOG Competition 2013

Featured as IBB Blogger of The Month - MAY 2013

IBB November 2013 Makeup Challenge Winner

Subscribe